1993 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pictures I have are in order from when I bought the pickup in now, it's a 1993 gmc k1500 when I first bought it the truck only had 97,000 miles on it and was stock. It still had its 245/75 tires on it that were bald. Since then I've added bed rails bed caps a tonneau cover and added 2 in blocks along with a leveling kit. Hoping for more mods this summer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 24

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That didn't work the way I wanted but it started with the topper and running boards and ended with the plastidipped rims and bed rails

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Looks like a great start man so many possibilities

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I was in an accident about a month ago. It cost the insurance 6400 into my truck and the front end now looks brand new. I was not responsible for any part of the accident t though. I ended up getting a newer front dif a and cv axles out of the deal too
You must be registered for see images attach

Also I decided since I got new headlights I may as well make them brighter so I picked up a 4hi kit
Sorry about upside down pictures till have no idea how to flip hem

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done quite a bit of work the couple month or so I've recently got a west in cattle guard with A 24 inch light bar redid my headliner and added an overhead console. I also bought some Baja style nerf bars off of a mega cab and cut them to fit. I bought some of the chrome pannels to fit on the rocker pannels too.. couple more things is I bought a cobra fb radio and a lower quality 15' sub and a nicer Kenwood head unit And last thing I can think of is I bought some 08 Chevy wheels to make it look a little newer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Dmgmc

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! It looks like you've put a lot of work into yours myt.. And I'm Definetly jealous of your bumpers Ryan i wish I could find a decent looking diesel bumper...