1991 C1500 Step Side Part Outside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bump! Took some time off for the holidays, now I'm back to it! Let me know if you're interested in anything and feel free to make offers!

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would you be willing to sell the door jam light activators and the plastic trim piece that goes under the steering column?

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You still have this?

Billet Specialties Dipstick -$10

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Zabo

Reaction score
Just an update: Parts showed up faster than expected over christmas. Really appreciate all that you did to get them out. Parts came in without a mark though USPS needs to work on their package handling because the box was all busted up and retaped with a whole roll of packing tape by the time I got it. Didn't get wet but they didn't take good care of it.

Think shipping larger items should be left to UPS for safety's sake. I'll pm you a pic of the carnage that was the box prior to opening it, man. Thought I'd let you know.

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an update: Parts showed up faster than expected over christmas. Really appreciate all that you did to get them out. Parts came in without a mark though USPS needs to work on their package handling because the box was all busted up and retaped with a whole roll of packing tape by the time I got it. Didn't get wet but they didn't take good care of it.

Think shipping larger items should be left to UPS for safety's sake. I'll pm you a pic of the carnage that was the box prior to opening it, man. Thought I'd let you know.

Glad to see that it made it to you safely!