1991 C1500 Step Side Part Outside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chebbyfan

Reaction score
Are all the speakers the same pioneer speakers? Are there any special plugs on them for the truck? If you are parting out, it wouldn't by chance have the gauge cluster with the needles instead of the moonies would it? I'm trying to find one from a 91 and just had to ask.

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are all the speakers the same pioneer speakers? Are there any special plugs on them for the truck? If you are parting out, it wouldn't by chance have the gauge cluster with the needles instead of the moonies would it? I'm trying to find one from a 91 and just had to ask.

Yes they're all the same. I ran new speaker wire for all of them. Sorry buddy, it actually has the moonies.

Zabo

Reaction score
Headers and fasteners long gone or do you still happen to have 'em? Also, are the motor mounts gone? If not are they Prothane or Energy suspension and did you cram 'em in the clamshells or are they still loose?

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Headers and fasteners long gone or do you still happen to have 'em? Also, are the motor mounts gone? If not are they Prothane or Energy suspension and did you cram 'em in the clamshells or are they still loose?

I have the headers and fasteners and the motor mounts. They're the Energy Suspension ones. The link is actually in the OP if you need to see which ones they specifically are. They've been put into the clamshells which come with them.

Zabo

Reaction score
If you'd parted it a year earlier I'd have driven from Florence to pick 'em up! lol. But my job moved me north so my zip is 48183. If you want to whip up a quote for the whole shebang PM me. We can take it from there.

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you'd parted it a year earlier I'd have driven from Florence to pick 'em up! lol. But my job moved me north so my zip is 48183. If you want to whip up a quote for the whole shebang PM me. We can take it from there.

Okay will do, I'll just need a couple of days to get them off and boxed up then I'll PM you the quote!

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

PM'd you the shipping quote, sorry for the delay.