1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Always gotta have a truck with sport in the name don't you... I'm just kidding, any progress on the truck since the last update

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Haha, yes! And I finished the boxing of the frame. I got two tiny little holes to patch up on the front frame. Then after that is time for paint. Hopefiully tomorrow.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How hard was it to box the frame? I think it might be necessary to do because I'm putting a motor with 456 hp and 470 ft lbs of torque in my truck. How much metal did you have to buy?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
it wasnt that hard really, its the amount of time it takes. i Used carboard to make a template, then cut the steel. It would be alot easier with a band saw or something else the a grinder to cut it. But oh well. wasnt that much steel really. Little less then 4x8 sheet. I got the metal shop to cut the sheet for me so i didnt have much to cut in reality.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Sorry guys, seems like Im slacking! I acrtually got the frame all painted, and passenger side control arms and spindle on! I gone to oregon today till friday. So won't be posting till saturday!