1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
nice job on the int just ordered some black suede to do my headliner and door panels last ight. Now lets see some tail lights get put on and pics

here you go Dev, its ****** weather outside, but just had to see them on the truck. Pictures arent the best since the truck is filthy, but we all get the idea right?!

You must be registered for see images attach

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
they look much better on your truck!

Agreed! And know wht, that's the one with the busted corner, I just reglued it on.. Can't even tell unless you knew it was there! Thanks again! And I have to say thnaks to dev for the great painting job on them!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alright, so i did some work today... because of the weather and the little time i had after work, all i was able to get done is completely gut the passenger side front suspension, and start that driver side..

Here is picture of the original set up:

passenger side with the suspension gone (buttom A arms are stuck.. the bolt is stuck in the bushing, anyone know easy ways on getting it out? :

And here is pictures of my new Belltech setup:

Im also going to do the HD brakes, heres the difference for anyone that wants to see: