1980 gmc to 1990 possible SAS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
yea i couldnt justify the $$ or the time it would take me to afford it.
my cheby's been down almost 3 months. im dying to get him goin again lol . maybe another month or so. post pics of your progress, always good to check out other peoples builds.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
have you checked out offroadunliited.com or offroaddirect.com for a SAS install kit? also dirtyhick turned me onto a company called WFO concepts. i was at there shop today up in Auburn,CA and they have a lot of good parts for our trucks and SAS stuff. check them out too if you want, they ship all over the place. good luck with the build. i know you will be happy when its all done

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna run oru crossover steering. I'm gOnna build my own brackets, I'm gonna use a receiver hitch as a cross member and weld my brackets to it, I believe for the rear front hangers I'm gonna use rears from an oobs chevy and weld them inside the frame rails.

Reaction score
yea i looked at oru and off road directs kits. i had actually left a voicemail with off road direct and i was waiting for a reply (still am , great cust service) then i saw where the watsons at off road design in colorado came up with a kit. i saw the truck they built with it to go on petersens ultimate adventure and said " thats it" i figured i could buy this kit for 500.00 as cheap and quicker that having someone build one for me. dont know how to load a picture on here but ive got pictures of it on my profile page