17" OF LIFT.... lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My god that thing is huge. Why do you even need a BL with a 14" susp. lift.....and that thing is damn expensive

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why would you run 38's on a 14 inch susp. lift alone let alone with another 3 inches of BL???

Also why being in canada he got a rebel flag licsense plate? redneck canuck?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Buy this one... this was the first one i looked at before i ended up with this one.

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...C-Sierra-1500-Pickup-Truck-W0QQAdIdZ311330990

Decent lookin truck but I doubt mine will ever be for sale, it basically new with less than 93,000KM.

:lol: exactly what I was thinking.

^you bet your ass we got rednecks up here.

This is big fail with the flag though. Buddys truck....

You must be registered for see images

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why would you run 38's on a 14 inch susp. lift alone let alone with another 3 inches of BL???

Also why being in canada he got a rebel flag licsense plate? redneck canuck?

Suddenly mine dosent look all that bad on 38's lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
^you bet your ass we got rednecks up here.

This is big fail with the flag though. Buddys truck....

You must be registered for see images

He would be my buddy for all of maybe 5 seconds after he showed up with that display of gay pride on his truck.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He would be my buddy for all of maybe 5 seconds after he showed up with that display of gay pride on his truck.

I wouldn't be callin that a display of gay pride. Now the back window flag sticker with a copenhagen on is stupid just becuase its tacky lol But i got nothin against the confederate flag and I'm from the north. Hell I wear a black fitted baseball cap, with a confederate flag in the shape of a iron cross and says Southern Cycle below it, everyday. I picked it up down in Amerillo, TX about 10 years ago (off topic I know lol)

To the original link, That thing is deffinatly huge!! I would have to say the lift is a bit overkill though lol