15x10 wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigal04

Reaction score
I was looking at cragar soft 8 and i was wondering if a 15x10 with 4 backspacing and -38 offset will fit ok.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Well 10" wide wheel calls for at least a 12.5" wide tire (IMO). And anything less than 33s is going to be awkward looking (again, IMO).

So, assuming you're running 33x12.5s, with that kind of backspacing and offset, your going to need a LOT of lift, or a LOT of trimming, otherwise your going to rub like crazy. I think 15" wheels will fit around our disks/drums, but you may want to look at RCX lift reqs.. I feel like it calls for at least 16" wheels.

bigal04

Reaction score
well the truck is a mark III edition and it came with 15x10 wheels with 275/60r15 tires. when i bought the truck it only had three of the wheels on it and a spare. I couldnt find the other wheel anyone in town or online so i was going to have to buy new wheels. I wasnt sure of the backspacing and offset that the wheels that are currently on it have.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im assuming 2wd? If so then im pretty sure it will fit. im running something similar on mine but im not sure of the exact backspacing and offset but its alot.