120 mph cluster and fog light switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Cluster pulled from a 2000 Tahoe Limited. Vehicle was in good shape, miles on the cluster: 158,487. Needs cleaning, gauges aren’t faded. UNTESTED

CLUSTER - $90 shipped

Vertical fog light switches - $35 shipped

PayPal only!

thanks!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Randy pence

Reaction score
Up for sale is a Cluster pulled from a 2000 Tahoe Limited. Vehicle was in good shape, miles on the cluster: 158,487. Needs cleaning, gauges aren’t faded. UNTESTED

CLUSTER - $90 shipped

PayPal only!

thanks!!

Any fog light switches left

Steve Heinzle

Reaction score

CLUSTER - $90 shipped

PayPal only!

thanks!!

Hey John..... Still have the cluster? Is it a plug and play for a 1997? also If you have cluster I will take a Fog Light Switch as well

John Moore

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey John..... Still have the cluster? Is it a plug and play for a 1997? also If you have cluster I will take a Fog Light Switch as well

Yes, I still have the cluster. It should be plug and play, I’d recommend changing the bulbs or at least checking on them to make sure they’re good.

Pm me for address info and PayPal,

thanks!