'09 Crown Vic Police Interceptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Funny thing is, my insurance company mentioned that he's covered by USAA.
So I WANT to have/show respect to the guy. Mild internal struggle. I'm old enough to know that there's good and bad in every race, religion, and occupation, but the respect for ALL who serve others is ingrained in my being. -But I'm not the one that's going to let you screw me over no matter who you are.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Funny thing is, my insurance company mentioned that he's covered by USAA.
So I WANT to have/show respect to the guy. Mild internal struggle. I'm old enough to know that there's good and bad in every race, religion, and occupation, but the respect for ALL who serve others is ingrained in my being. -But I'm not the one that's going to let you screw me over no matter who you are.

If his wife served, he could still be covered. POSs serve too. So while you respect that he likely served, you don't need to respect him as an individual. He's showing his ass, and 4 years of leaching off the gov't (or less if he got booted) shouldn't be enough to make you feel bad about it. I appreciate that you take it into consideration, but it's perfectly appropriate to draw the line somewhere.

honkon

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a shame your car got hit. It doesn't look too bad though.
I love these cars. They're tanks. I had 4. Worst part is all the negative attention from the public and especially police.