0411 plug and play harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
There is no adapter harness. The fact is, that the repin is just too easy to justify an adapter harness.

Jeff

I was just curious in case I had to return it to stock for some reason, would hate to have to repin twice. Can't fathom why but I like to be prepared

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was just curious in case I had to return it to stock for some reason, would hate to have to repin twice. Can't fathom why but I like to be prepared
I hear you. But once you get the 0411 installed you will never want the Black Box PCM in it again.

Jeff

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
If I ever (god forbid) have to sell the truck, I would want to keep the PCM I had tuned. But now that I've dove this deep into it (swapping in the 454), there's a 99.99999999% chance that will never happen. But, the future is not guaranteed. I just went ahead and repinned it, I knew it wouldn't be hard, but I HATE anything to do with electrical. At all.

Thanks for your help Jeff

Jesse82nc

The Burb
Reaction score
It's funny I was just wondering last night if someone made the same thing. I would buy it.

-Jesse '96 C1500 5.7L 2WD

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with making an adapter harness is that every truck style has a different pin out file. They would pretty much have to be made to order for your truck.....

Lextech, can you tune the computers? Shot me a pm with a price an what mods you can do if so, thanks!

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
The problem with making an adapter harness is that every truck style has a different pin out file. They would pretty much have to be made to order for your truck.....

Lextech, can you tune the computers? Shot me a pm with a price an what mods you can do if so, thanks!

And I guess you'd have to find female sockets for the old PCM harness to plug into. But if someone wanted to, they could make some money doing it.It didn't take but about an hour and a half for me to repin mine (I had it out of the truck, and I still have to do the trans wires)