04 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My mom's van had those shocks, don't blame you for dumping them. The wife's Envoy Denali has actual bags with sensors you can play with to set the height. With yours being snazzier I didn't expect crappy air shocks.

It’s a nice setup if it works, each wheel has a sensor that adjusts the shocks for turns etc, but it’s not cheap just the fronts were $280 each then the compressor is another couple hundred, plus the rear shocks your talking like over a 1k with that plus those sensors and air lines, was state of the art at the time nothing like what’s out there now so did this setup for a fraction of the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were they the magnetic ride too or something?

I’m not sure on that, the factory front shocks don’t have air lines going to them like the rears, they had wiring going to them tho, when it functioned correctly it would stiffen or loosen them up etc. they might have been right before the mag ride ones or an early version, they aren’t a conventional shock that’s for sure

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are some better pics of the Esky after the drop, and yes it still does good in the snow

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's cooler than the Envoy, no mag ride for me. I would like to drop it and go up in spring rate. And get 20s.