02 Avalanche 2 Foot Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Eh its just a show truck. Pretty useless. I would not doubt $100k total expense if he is including original purchase price of the truck too. Also think if he just dropped it off at a shop and said customize everything! That shop will charge parts, labor, and a hefty profit too.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Eh for the right person I'm sure it's great, and I'm sure he put a lot of work into it to be a show truck... But that's all it is, just a street queen. I never really understood while people get such a hardon over big gawdy trucks like that. To me they are useless. I've just never had any interest in trucks like that. It's over 12 years old with 19,000 miles on it... So all it's good for is exactly what it has been doing it's entire life - sitting and looking pretty. A beat to hell SFA rig would catch my eye over that any day.

Last edited:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
The only thing I like about it is the paint. For some reason those flame graphics look good.

But those rear shocks going to a rear sway bar? Why would someone do that?