00 CCSS K2500 "Helga"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Definately looks much better i vote no stripe on the tail gate

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bed lined the tailgate this weekend. The dog is a lot happier now! No sliding around when she jumps off. Going to call about driver side doors today. Where have you guys bought the window tracks from? I want to rebuild all that while they are apart and put some sound deadening material in too.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm really happy with it. I've just got to get off my rumpus and get the little stuff fixed. I've got so much other stuff going on that I'm losing focus and getting scatter brained. Stupid grown up life!

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Suburban's new engine is not behaving so the big truck got to take the family vacation to the Outer Banks last week.

She did great all week, never missed a beat. It was actually nice having her there because the sand was MUCH easier to clean out of the bed than it would have been out of the Suburban's carpet.

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd it common for the tortion bars to start dropping? My passenger side is scrubbing more and more lately. We took it on a trip yesterday full of people and it was eating the fender on that side all day. I lifted it an even number of turns when I did it so I'm not sure what to do from this point.

poncho62

Old Fart
Reaction score
Good looking truck.........When you said in your original post...." The 5.7L and 4L80E appear to be original, but I wouldn't swear on it.".....Looking at the posts with the kids n the engine bay, that definitely is a pre 88 engine with the 4 bolt valve covers, quad carb, fuel pump on engine etc..