Why so many 400s leaving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah its true... my problem is i get bored... as you can tell from my sig, those are vehicles i have had since i joined here a year and a half ago lol

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the only reason i have been toying with the idea is because i have a 7 month old and getting her in and out the back of my truck is a rather a pain in the rear.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
That's a legitimate reason...bored is not. lol. As much as I would love to have a newer Diesel...I just would hate to drive away from my OBS somewhere...just couldn't do it.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bored is a perfectly good reason, as nice as the 400s are im slowly learning that there probably isnt a vehicle within my bank that i will be happy with. I think i have a disease lol. I really do want another 400 though, its just a matter of time.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Lol, alright. I don't believe boredom is a good reason, but you can if you want. I really liked your DMAX though, what's the Mega Cab look like?

JTaylor84

Reaction score
Bored is a perfectly good reason, as nice as the 400s are im slowly learning that there probably isnt a vehicle within my bank that i will be happy with. I think i have a disease lol. I really do want another 400 though, its just a matter of time.

I call this V.A.D.D for vehicle attention deficit disorder. I recently got my 400 so I will keep it for a while yet, but probably not forever. I need to hurry up an get this fuel pump swap finished up.....

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
V.A.D.D haha thats good.. the mega is stock right now other than some 265 Toyo Open countrys on it and problay stay in stock form but i want to do the deletes/exhaust and an H&S. Kinda nice to have a stock truck.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Kinda nice to have a stock truck.

First, he got rid of the Yukon.
Then he got rid of that sweet blue truck.
After that he got rid of a CCSB DMAX for a Jeep, and a Cadillac for a Dodge.
Now he says this.......

......yup, he's lost it.

:rofl:

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha "kinda" being the key word.

And I had the jeep the same time as the dirty, I didn't go from it to a jeep. As for the dodge, it has more features than the caddy did. I wasn't really impressed with the caddy to be honest.. That 6.2 400hp?? Was pretty sluggish in my opinion.