Why so many 400s leaving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
My pops handed down his '94 to me about 2 years ago. Now it's been sitting for nearly a year and i've still put a good $5k into it. Wouldn't change it for the world. This truck has taught me everything I know. 3 years ago I knew nothing about this truck. Now I will gladly take on any project it throws at me!

OBS > *

onetongwa

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like restoring old school vehicles...........if you got the money and patience it can achieve a very unique, show quality vehicle. Every major brand of vehicle has car and truck collectors. If you like it buy it, own it and make it like mint. My vehicle drives just as good or better than newer models, and this is a definite fact. Im having fun over here!!!! And i still plan on buying other vehicles, regardless of new or old???? Just get what floats your boat!!

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ill probably be back in a 400 by the end of the week... kinda excited actually

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
About time! I miss your 97 thought. It was very unique.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Started off with a Yukon, now looking at a Tahoe. :slap:

haha, just playin with you. Hopefully you'll be around a little more now. You know the drill, post pics if you get it.

hahaha.. i posted a couple pics in the lounge under "possible winter beater" (or something like that)... the yuk is looking good bud i like those wheels!

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love my truck and will never get rid of it. It's the best of both worlds, OBD1 5.7 which is easy to work on with extremely cheap parts, while still providing all the amenities of my much newer car. A couple were installed by me but it has power windows, doorlocks, keyless entry, A/C, cruise control, navigation, CD/MP3, and a reverse camera. Plus it's still one of my hands down favorite styled trucks in the modern era, say 80's and up. My body and frame are straight and rust free and my interior is all clean, everything else can be replaced as needed.