W/T Grille Enthusiasts UNITE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like them i was thinking about buying a 93 suburban and swaping over. kind of like a low budget esky swap. lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey if any of guy's need or want a 96 WT grille, I have one I would sell or trade for dirt cheap.

Elwood

Reaction score
I know it's been awhile, but looky what I've come up with to replace the w/t corner reflectors.

attachment.php

attachment.php

It's not 100% complete yet, still gotta fab an upper mounting stud of some sort.

Tell me whatcha think, I couldn't stand LMC's crystal clear option with that orange strip down the side.

I realize this thread hasn't seen any action in a long time, but I really love these corner reflectors. I think they would really spruce up my w/t grille. If you're still making them I'd be interested in buying a set. While on the topic, does anybody have any good recommendations for HID conversions for these grilles? I'm looking for a full legit setup, projectors and all. Thanks

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Grave diggin with this thread haha

But a page or so back someone asked for a PTM red grill... Figured I'd help out a bit. This is what the grill on the 93 looks like I may be picking up when I get home.

You must be registered for see images attach

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I realize this thread hasn't seen any action in a long time, but I really love these corner reflectors. I think they would really spruce up my w/t grille. If you're still making them I'd be interested in buying a set. While on the topic, does anybody have any good recommendations for HID conversions for these grilles? I'm looking for a full legit setup, projectors and all. Thanks

No, I'm not making these exact ones anymore. It wasn't a popular option. But if there's interest, I may start doing a clear(as in no amber dye, still has refractive lens)version of the oem lens and retrofitting LED boards to the reflector itself, this way there won't be the issue with mounting studs or anything like that. You would either wire them to your turn signals to only come on when turning, or wire them to parking lights so they're on at all times UNLESS you're turning, then they would blink opposite to your turn signals, just like the composite corner lights do.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score

making the reflectors light up