W/T Grille Enthusiasts UNITE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Not yet, but if you can give me your paint code, I can try to match the color. It'll be a while, my UV protectorant is on back-order, once it comes in, there's about 3 people in front of you getting prototypes cast. But I can definitely try.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This one is tough. I have a side that is primarily all about the 95-99 body styles obviously but also I have seen some of the 88-94's that really pull it off...Just depends on the truck and how the grille is done with it IMO...We need more pics in here!

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like to see one with a red colormatched w/t grille! been thinking of going that route with my 94 since it needs a new grill anyways

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Not yet, but if you can give me your paint code, I can try to match the color. It'll be a while, my UV protectorant is on back-order, once it comes in, there's about 3 people in front of you getting prototypes cast. But I can definitely try.

Truck isnt going to be orange for much longer....

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
depends on the truck, some I like some I don't.

I don't care for my quad glass lights, and want some euro clear composites, but sometimes I do like the glass ones, like when it comes to price, and yellowing, but I don't like the cost of the lmc ones so you can do the blue lights for brighter lights. I think I do like the colormatched ones alot better, and it definately does remind me of the old square body trucks, which are my fav.