W/T Grille Enthusiasts UNITE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to get a rough count on the people who actually like or prefer the W/T grille versus the composite. Please respond with yes or no....along with any ideas you'd change about it(like lens options that are either not currently available, or are low in design styles).

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No. I dont like em cause the big square headlight dont look right on a 400 and i dont like the composite light either because the lens yellow over time. But i do like the quads

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ah yeah....I've seen some crazy mods done with the quads. For example: removing the turn signal housing, transplanting inner headlamp below outer one, then getting foglights the same size as headlights and mounting in the upper and lower empty spots and putting colored bulbs in the fogs and using as turn signals. The guy also had a signal box setup to the upper and lower fogs so when his turn signal was on the upper and lower would flash separately....like when upper was on, lower was off; when lower came on upper went off....back and forth. looked really neat.

SinisterSilverado

Chronic Boredom
Reaction score
No, it just looks a little awkward like a hybrid between a square body and a GMT400. But maybe I'm just so used to seeing trucks with the composites. Got any pics of that truck you mentioned?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
No i don't, but the guy was at the heritage car show last year, he'll probably be back this year. Port Gibson, MS is a small town. My white truck has something similar on it, so his was probably like 2 of my boxes combined. Mine just alternately flashes the Hi-beams back and forth....think some people call it a "wig wag" kit, not sure.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Was originally trying to get an estimate of people that would want the european corner reflectors for the W/T grille....but if anyone has any other wild ideas for lenses on the other grille styles, throw them out here and I'll see what I can do....always looking for new ideas for lenses.

Reaction score
only pic i can find at the moment. my OBS had a w/t grill and i wouldn't want it any other way

You must be registered for see images attach