Tyler's DD/plaything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. I deleted all saved data (basically reverts the app back to the version originally installed). It's a little buggy. But it's back. I was able to track down my posts and save them again. It's a funny story. After reading through a few reviews it turns out the app developers tried charging users to post ads to Craigslist through their app. Craigslist responded by not renewing their license. Soooooo escargot studios had no choice but to change Craigslist pro, to cPro (months ago preparing for the end) and develop a similar platform that accesses other similar sites like backdoor and **** (which have limited userbase and suck ass). Needless to say.... The new app is a total shitshow. Loaded with bugs, everyone hates. Their reviews are plummeting. Today alone they've gotten over 10k 1 star reviews on Google Play. They had a version for the Apple Store too. I'm assuming the same is happening there. It's wonderful. That what they get for trying to screw people over. Everyone is pissed and jumping ship. And making sure to drop a terrible review on the way out. Sadly this means the best Craigslist App available is now gone. And nothing really compares. Glad I didn't delete it.

I sold the z71 Tahoe wheels tonight.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Brake parts bought and tires ordered today.

Really hoping I can get some **** knocked out on the truck this year. Money hasn't been much of an issue this winter and it feels good to be at the tail end of my broke season and be able to drop a grand on tires and not regret it.

You must be registered for see images

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
*internal high pitched squealing and clapping*

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Oh my. I'm in love.
You must be registered for see images attach

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Haven't done much to it recently. It's been my daily as the intake gasket leak on the Buick I found during the pan swap is putting coolant in the oil. Once I get it back on the road I'm gonna be swapping some body panels. No cab or bed just yet. But it will happen in time. The stuff is gonna be in primer for the summer unless I can get them in and painted. I also found a brand new tailgate.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit