Tyler's DD/plaything

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Wheels are gonna be here today! :banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::dancingpoop:

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Wheels have been around for a week or so now. Should have tires in a few weeks. Trying to scrounge up some cash. I'd rather not put them on a card since I won't be installing them until the weather improves. Still cold. Roads still have a fair bit of winter melting agent embedded in them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Tires will be nitto dune grapplers in the 285/70/17 flavor.

Tyler/T-Unit

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
Wheels have been around for a week or so now. Should have tires in a few weeks. Trying to scrounge up some cash. I'd rather not put them on a card since I won't be installing them until the weather improves. Still cold. Roads still have a fair bit of winter melting agent embedded in them.

Tires will be nitto dune grapplers in the 285/70/17 flavor.

Tyler/T-Unit
I've ran those tires on my Jeep, they got good wear pattern. The harder you corner the worse they seemed to wear overall. They were kick-ass in any dirt or loose sand. But sucked in mud. They are very quiet even when worn down low. You only can hear them howl when coasting. Overall good tire

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I've ran those tires on my Jeep, they got good wear pattern. The harder you corner the worse they seemed to wear overall. They were kick-ass in any dirt or loose sand. But sucked in mud. They are very quiet even when worn down low. You only can hear them howl when coasting. Overall good tire

That's what I like to hear! I think they're a very aggressive attractive looking tire. Plus being a firefighter they just seem awesome. I play on sand dunes. So loose sand performance is my main thing. Good wear is not really a big deal for me as its no longer my daily. But wet performance also is another thing I need. Mud isn't an issue. If I go trail riding I'm putting my Sawblades back on with my toyos. They do great in the trails.

Tyler/T-Unit

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
That's what I like to hear! I think they're a very aggressive attractive looking tire. Plus being a firefighter they just seem awesome. I play on sand dunes. So loose sand performance is my main thing. Good wear is not really a big deal for me as its no longer my daily. But wet performance also is another thing I need. Mud isn't an issue. If I go trail riding I'm putting my Sawblades back on with my toyos. They do great in the trails.

Tyler/T-Unit
As far as wet goes, these are decent when wet, if it hasn't rained in a while and all the oils come up from the road they will slip easily. But as far as just rain everyone in a while they'll be fine

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
That's no big deal. As long as it goes where I point it. I can handle the rear kicking out. Sometimes I do that just for fun.

Tyler/T-Unit

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm glad i'm not the only one doing that lol. I probably gave some people near heart attacks messing around like that in the rain and snow

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
90% of my winter driving in the truck is accomplished while sideways. I don't really drive the truck in the winter anymore. The one time I did have to drive it to get to work was during a bad storm at midnight. Nobody is around on the backroads. I pretty much spent the entire 20 minute drive fishtailing the rear end to keep it interesting.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Found a cowl hood for 360 new a few hours away. Kinda want to pull the trigger but kinda don't cause I know it'll just sit downstairs for years before I get around to making the body right.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk