Turbo build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan for a very “base” tune from blackbear and then taking it to my local tuning shop to get it fine tuned

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you talked to him about it?
I plan for a very “base” tune from blackbear and then taking it to my local tuning shop to get it fine tuned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, he said low boost was possible and now I’m talking to him about maybe swapping some sensors for it work better

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If worst comes to worst I’ve had an itch to get the mega squirt 3 haha

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Personally I would much rather run an 0411 than an aftermarket system like the Megasquirt. As others have mentioned, they're plenty capable.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally I would much rather run an 0411 than an aftermarket system like the Megasquirt. As others have mentioned, they're plenty capable.
It depends on what you want also. MS3 has several features that make it worth while.
The "411" swap is nice but you still have to have the software and hardware to tune it. Small things like 2 step and boost control add up fast.
We use MS3PRO on my buddy's mustang with a twin turbo 4.8/Glide and it's amazing. Built in 2 step, boost controller, trans brake control, tune on the fly. It's very nice. If you don't need those features, "411" swap makes more sense.

But all I use is EFI Live, but I've tinkered with the dark side and I like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What advantages would the 0411 have? Whether it’s a stand alone of the 0411 there will need to be some rewiring and tuning with either route