Turbo build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Custom OS is something that you can do with efi live.
If I were you, I'd contact black bear performance and get the efi live V2 from them. They can get you started with a included tune for free if you buy the V2 from them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

+1 for Blackbear

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what I have to buy to be able to install and tune a custom os on the 0411? Do I just need the flash scan? I don’t see any type of purchase option for the custom os on EFILive’s page

The OS used isn't anything elaborate or special. It's usually the brain/tune from a Chevy express van that thinks it has a cable operated throttle body and possibly bored out to 454ci.

My HP tuners talks with it just fine... even though it thinks sometimes that it's a GM 4.3v6 sometimes (it doesn't effect anything though)

Linwood348

Reaction score
I made an account last night. Messaged him so just waiting on a reply. hopefully I can start diving into the 0411 soon

Did Lextech ever respond on here or LS1truck? I'm in the process of getting everything ready for the swap myself, and sent him a PM a few minutes ago. I'm positive he hasn't had time to check it, much less respond. I just wanted to check and see if I need to send a message to him on another forum.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did Lextech ever respond on here or LS1truck? I'm in the process of getting everything ready for the swap myself, and sent him a PM a few minutes ago. I'm positive he hasn't had time to check it, much less respond. I just wanted to check and see if I need to send a message to him on another forum.
I got a response on ls1trucks after about a day and a half