Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Not trying to "bash" but I would guess that's why your paint chips off from mud.

part of the reason, yea. Plus i used really shi*ty paint on my paint caps, i started using bedliner and have no more issues... Bedliner works magic

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Not trying to "bash" but I would guess that's why your paint chips off from mud.

Him and jack already talked about that...

@shadow: and a ranch hand rear bumper?

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Him and jack already talked about that...

@shadow: and a ranch hand rear bumper?

Ehh, i actually like my rear bumper, i plan on putting some bolt-on d-rings onto it

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
eh, to each his own. I plan on ranchhands sooner or later...

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Ehh, i actually like my rear bumper, i plan on putting some bolt-on d-rings onto it

You must be registered for see images attach

I have a similar rear bumper that I love. Its like a five piece bumper. The middle section for the license plate is black, two chrome "triangular" pieces for the bumper, and a top and bottle angle iron pieces to tie everything together.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
I have a similar rear bumper that I love. Its like a five piece bumper. The middle section for the license plate is black, two chrome "triangular" pieces for the bumper, and a top and bottle angle iron pieces to tie everything together.

yes!! mine ties into a half-inch thick receiver mount, the bumper is 3/16 inch thick itself. Ive had my fair share of rear-end hits and it is indestructible lol