Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Truck looks alot better with those rims, i was iffy on the white ring on the other wheels. But these look real nice! Keep up the good work man!

Thanks man :) i wanted to do the white ring on here, but too much work, and i think this looks 1000 times better :headbang:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
hey your truck is looking awesome Tristan! those wheels and tires really set it off :waytogo:

Sent from my static android

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Looks good with the new wheels, I'm surprised they don't rub! I know BFGs run a bit smaller than other brands from what i remember.

Also, your floor looks like it is OEM to me, they offered vinyl floors stock - in the earlier days they were the same color as the rest of the interior. That pattern is OEM or dang close if it's a replacement.

And if you bolt on D-rings to your bumper, your going to want to tie them to the frame somehow, otherwise they would bent your bumper if you use them to pull anything.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone! and 88GMCTruck, i was going to tie them into my reciever hitch that is attached to my bumper, its 1/2'' thick and bolts to the bumper with 8 bolts :headbang:

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Just to make sure, you are running six lug nuts per wheel, right?

You must be registered for see images attach

Good eye, and yes. im running 4 on the front one because 2 stripped out and i need to replace them. i cant get an alignment until i do :blah:

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
C'mon man...that is way more important than pretty much anything you've done with your time since discovering you needed two more.