Tristan's 1994 z71 build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
A lil more

You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Also got some cab bushings on the way to fix the cab lean. Ordered some for a single cab by mistake and had to send them back to summit

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Here was some pics of the swap I tackled within two days time

Last edited:

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Alright well, everyone else can go home then. We’ve clearly hit peak GMT400 potential.

This truck is probably one of the most badass looking trucks in general that I’ve ever seen. Huge props to you for the dedication and passion you have for this thing. Came a long way here.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Alright well, everyone else can go home then. We’ve clearly hit peak GMT400 potential.

This truck is probably one of the most badass looking trucks in general that I’ve ever seen. Huge props to you for the dedication and passion you have for this thing. Came a long way here.

I appreciate the kind words my friend. Its been a long journey awaiting. Hopefully will have a driveshaft made soon and have her resprayed this year. Thanks again

Glad to see you around! The truck has definitely changed over the years. Hopefully you can stick around for awhile.

I was telling Scott that its cool still seeing you active on here! I'm going to find some time to come on here more often. Im out of school now for the summer so I plan on updating this thread a little more with some other small stuff i've done to her over the last couple years. Glad to see some familiar faces!

vlkski

Reaction score
I think your truck looks great! I've been working on mine for over 6 years now. I need to the SAS the one on yours turned out awesome. I need to find the axles first which seems to be a difficult task. Any pointers on doing the SAS?

Wade

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recognize that truck from a youtube video. I always wanted to see what happened after the video ended. Sweet!