Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah,we did that too. Once I found the area where the water was coming in I had him point a bright flashlight up in there. That's how I determined the size of the hole. Any plans of removing the dash? Save you having to stand on your head.
I have no plans for removing the dash right now. BUT.....I do plan to build myself a custom fiberglass dash one day.
You must be registered for see images attach

This bag contains enough fiberglass to do a dash, sub box and door pods.
I have had it stored since 2000ish!!
One day!!!! Lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is why I keep my car up on the lift. After a 10,000 paint job my kids had thier hands all over it drawing once it got a bit dusty.
That's exactly why I'm hesitant to paint the truck anytime soon!!! We still use the garage as the main door to the house. I would have to retrain the family, but we have been here almost 10yrs now and I think that would meet with some resistance, to put it mildly!!!

Came home this weekend to woman using it to store bottles again!! We had a chat about that, but I am not going through that battle again.
Definitely bigger and better hills to die on!

Would love to get a 4 post one day to keep it up and out of harms way. I have 9'-6" ceiling in the garage, so it would be possible.

One day!!! Lol. Sense a theme here!!!!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I should have taken photos of my truck when it was on stands over the winter. My bed was FULL of stuff. Even now it’s still got lumber and LCAs banging around back there.

This is how full of bottles it would get!!!!!
When it wasn't driven very often due to whatever was ailing it at the time. Mostly due to having old tires or it was winter time.
Fun going to the bottle depot on days like this.
Only place worse for me than there is the DMV, but at least I walked out with a fist full of cash at the depot! Lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a hot tub on my bed. Other stuff keeps acuminating on top of that.

Now having a hot tub in the back of a truck is as high roller as you can get!!!!
That's BIG pimpin right there!!! Lol
Motley Crue would be jealous!!!!!

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Buddy donated an eraser wheel to the cause a while ago. I had it in my Megacab that woman has been driving, forgot all about it. The other day she brings it in and asks what the hell is this?

So with today being a long weekend day off up here, and the weather is crap, kids were still sleeping, I figured it was a good time to send those pinstripes back to the 90's!!! Lol

Only did to one side as one of the crotch goblins is up now and is hungry. Lol
And I would have to move the boys motorcycle outside and move another truck to turn this one around so I have room to work, and it's raining so I'm using that as a reason to call it for now.

Discovered the paint stripes on the bed are definitely thinner than the ones on the fender and door!!!! But that got me thinking I should grab some high grit sandpaper and wet sand them right off and get down to the factory blue.
The only silver should be below the lower body line, they painted it on back in the early 90's and spent a LOT of time pinstriping.
Almost felt guilty taking them off.....but got over that quickly!!! Lol

Kept what's remaining of the factory Sierra ST sticker so I can pull some measurements and have a reference for later if I decide that I will put them back on once it gets repainted.

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh....while we were out, I drove a few minutes out of town and weighed my truck.

Translates to 4166 lbs, with a 1/2 tank of gas and my daughter and I in it.
Thought it would be closer to 5000 lbs.

No real point to this, other my own curiosity. Lol
That looks like the scale just east of Westlock