Towing a hotrod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All good advice, as usual. Plan for an extra day or 2 so you aren't in a hurry to get there. A cross country trip with your dad is golden, make it last. Have a safe trip.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks iownjunk, i graduate on a wednesday at 7. Were leaving at 10 and driving until we get there, only stopping at gas stations for food/bathroom. Dont need to be there until friday night so no big rush. If its nice we plan on driving the hotrod the last 200 miles or so, but the trailer will still have all the tools and spare parts for both vehicles. Going so far as to bring almost every extra part i own, could basically restore a junkyard truck to showroom cond. minus paint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol thats my brothers, one of those projects with plans so big, and money so short. Lifes been going on without it for awhile

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Lol thats my brothers, one of those projects with plans so big, and money so short. Lifes been going on without it for awhile

We all have those lol

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol my projects a 48 buick roadmaster- my mother puts up with alot! 5 ppl in my family, 5 daily drivers and the 3 boys all have a toy!

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol mines a 48 buick roadmaster- my mother loves us! 5 ppl in my family, and the 3 boys all have a daily and a toy!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Lol mines a 48 buick roadmaster- my mother loves us! 5 ppl in my family, and the 3 boys all have a daily and a toy!

Mines my truck haha 5 people here i routinely have 3 vehicles dad has 3 my bro has one my mom and sister both have one