Towing a hotrod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I just love cars and trucks its all i think about lol

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Air bags are priceless for leveling out the load AND helping to control sway. You might want to look into the one ton caliper upgrade as well. Many, many good suggestions in this thread.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, id love to do one ton calibers. As i dont tow much i cant justify the cost of bags just yet, since the load will be light enough and un shifting while on flat grounds. I might look into helper springs, they go for 49$ for a decently cheap set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Yes, id love to do one ton calibers. As i dont tow much i cant justify the cost of bags just yet, since the load will be light enough and un shifting while on flat grounds. I might look into helper springs, they go for 49$ for a decently cheap set

100 bucks should get you a set of bags.

That's all I paid for my Firestone's......:)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

Bags are adjustable, springs aren't.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
100$ include a tank or did you just air em and forget em. I have a 11 gallon tank i could easily mount and plum 2 lines and 2 valves for them

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
100$ include a tank or did you just air em and forget em. I have a 11 gallon tank i could easily mount and plum 2 lines and 2 valves for them

That's just the bags which come with frame mounts, hoses and two Schrader's.

Doesn't take much air. I just use a 12v pump and a low pressure air gauge.

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay, thanks guys ill look into it. I would love to one day 4link and bag the truck, when moneys right. Ill go talk to uhaul and get the weight if there trailer, then weigh out all my supplys and take it from there with helpers