The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91blkstpsd

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
:leghump:I cant believe your trying to sell it Drew.........if you ever sell the stepside im gonna drive down and :nutkick: haha Wish I couldve made it down and got to see it in perosn though

Thanks guys. And Im not pushing to sell it, just tryin to see if there's interest in it. The black truck will not get sold, too much sentimental value for sure!

Reaction score
Well I ain't been on in awhile and I've got some updated shots of the truck. I just recently replaced the original 4" rear block with a 5.5" and put the old girl up on some 315 Cooper Stt's. My fenders are sitting somewhere around 44.5" in front and 43.5" in rear.
Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Kinda dirty. I don't very much care though. Really need to fix that dent.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
I guess i'm missing it. I see a Lexus SC400, A Porsche Cayenne, a Ford Fusion, a Toyota Forerunner, and a Dodge Challenger within any close distance of the truck. Where is the Maserati? If it's out of the picture, then I could say in my sig pic, my K2500 is parked next to a Bugatti Veyron :rofl:

Truck looks good by the way.

Two spaces behind. The victorian I'm parked in front (that wasn't burned by the British or Sherman, and survived the earthquake) of is for sale for a low price of $3.2 million. To give you an idea of the area.

edit: 3700sq ft and it's down to $2.9 million now. o.0 Someone needs to buy the damn place lol.

Last edited:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Two spaces behind. The victorian I'm parked in front (that wasn't burned by the British or Sherman, and survived the earthquake) of is for sale for a low price of $3.2 million. To give you an idea of the area.

edit: 3700sq ft and it's down to $2.9 million now. o.0 Someone needs to buy the damn place lol.

Gotcha.

YeA HoE

Reaction score
my 93..

WoW amazing truck, can I ask where you got the lights from ?