The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
79 hp 44, 14 bolt ff, 4" BDS springs in front 1" zero rate axle moved 1" forward shackle flip in rear with 6 inch shackle. 37x12.50 km2's soon to be replaced with 20's and mud grappler's. I'm really digging the green and black look of your's and the stance is amazing man.
thanks, it looks higher than 8" of lift.i have 8" skyjacker softrides in the front of mine,and 10" springs(came with the whiplash kit i had on prior)in the rear.i still need to move the axle forward an inch,propably just drill some new center pin holes in the leafs.relocate the lower shock mounts to the axle,instead of how ord mounts them.my track bar contacts the pass. shock.
You must be registered for see images attach

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
Went to a wedding on Saturday, then stopped along the waterfront to see la familia. It's always jesty to park a POS worth about $1K next to a $200K Maserati :lol:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to a wedding on Saturday, then stopped along the waterfront to see la familia. It's always jesty to park a POS worth about $1K next to a $200K Maserati :lol:

I guess i'm missing it. I see a Lexus SC400, A Porsche Cayenne, a Ford Fusion, a Toyota Forerunner, and a Dodge Challenger within any close distance of the truck. Where is the Maserati? If it's out of the picture, then I could say in my sig pic, my K2500 is parked next to a Bugatti Veyron :rofl:

Truck looks good by the way.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Dammit all you lifted guys are making me want to SAS RCSB even worse than I already do now. Great lookin trucks guys.

Most recent of my old busted chevy.

98GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1998 Sierra 1500 4x4
265 BFG Mud Terrains
(Pic taken yesterday, yeah we got snow in April)

Updated pics;

Last edited: