The Member Truck Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
That's right about where the sweet spot is on mine. It took just over 4 pounds of weight to balance mine :lol:!! My sweetspots are 55-60 and 75-80. At dead on 70, it's rough.. Really rough.

And I've got the axle all planned out and it's already rebuilt and 6-lug converted and set up for leafs instead of coils. I'm gonna regear it to my 4.56 ratio and she'll be ready. I won't start teardown until late may so I won't have to worry about traveling to and from school and I'll have more time. And if I need any pics or advice I'll be sure to give you a shout. When you posted those pics earlier, I saved them and sent them to a few buddies and said "one day my friends, one day" :lol:

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's right about where the sweet spot is on mine. It took just over 4 pounds of weight to balance mine :lol:!! My sweetspots are 55-60 and 75-80. At dead on 70, it's rough.. Really rough.

And I've got the axle all planned out and it's already rebuilt and 6-lug converted and set up for leafs instead of coils. I'm gonna regear it to my 4.56 ratio and she'll be ready. I won't start teardown until late may so I won't have to worry about traveling to and from school and I'll have more time. And if I need any pics or advice I'll be sure to give you a shout. When you posted those pics earlier, I saved them and sent them to a few buddies and said "one day my friends, one day" :lol:
god damn,4 lbs. i had some 37" irok radials took around 2lbs to balance, suprisingly my bias ply rockers ride alot better than those ever did.

You know what! You're right mine would be the ***** bc she can take a good pouring and still make it to breakfast in the morning!
thats right,get your ass up and get me some food. :lol:

alex151

Reaction score
heres my truck stock for now just waiting for warmer weather to put the 4/6 drop on and vortec heads and all the good stuff
You must be registered for see images attach

what is the name of this color man!? have been trying to find out for awhile burgundy? dark red metallic?

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the wifes old 94 2dr, 6" trailmaster,36x12.5x15 tsl radials on 15x10's

TUSOffRoad

Reaction score
My '95 Silverado.... A work in progress.
When I first brought it home....

Now....

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
the wifes old 94 2dr, 6" trailmaster,36x12.5x15 tsl radials on 15x10's

That 2dr yuk is so...... **** it, words cant explain.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That 2dr yuk is so...... **** it, words cant explain.

badass 2 dr

thanks guys,the wife is still mad that she sold it.i've seen it around town a couple times,and i'll just say the new owner hasn't taken care of it.
the hood,has a good size dent on the front,the tires are bald.i'm still kicking myself for not taking that hood for my 98.