stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seeing that truck being parted out makes me sad.
Yeah. From what I can tell, there are only 4 or 5 parts listed as available from it. Not sure if it's because they are already gone, or if it isn't updated.
Looks like it was rear ended. Someone probably pressured by the wonderful way insurance works to make a decision to take an absurd amount of money that wouldn't cover repairs, to take an even smaller amount of money and jump through hoops to keep their truck but with a salvage title or keep it, get no money and act like it never happened.
There are policies I think you can get that cover a certain set value instead of what the companies try to set but I've never looked into that.
If anyone were to ever hit me, I probably wouldn't be able to even recoup my recent brake job if the insurance company decided to total it. Which they would most likely.
Idk...looks like it was whacked pretty good....who knows

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Always wanted one of these. Looks mint, 43k miles, and only $4,700? Seems a little bit too good to be true...

1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
Deal does seem sketchy. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked you to send a deposit, that old scam. Car looks way too clean for that money.

Richard

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
have not seen a square body price this low since 2009 when we got a 84 C-10 for 700 sadly no longer have it but did get double or close to triple what we paid at least and 78 K-5 blazer gave 950 for at the end of 2013 for it lost way to much money on that one and got maybe 25% back when it sold