So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a tire & wheel size calculator sticky if we don't have 1 already .

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
The site needs to stop logging us out so fast. If I'm on every couple days I can't even get through the new posts before it logs me out, then I have to start all over again.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
The site needs to stop logging us out so fast. If I'm on every couple days I can't even get through the new posts before it logs me out, then I have to start all over again.

Are you checking the "Remember Me" box when you log in?

If not, then thats the problem..

BigRedChvy355

Reaction score
All I would like to see is Tech articals, how-to's, member builds, stuff to give you an idea on what to do in a certain situation of a build or an idea of a build all together really. Once I get a chance I plan on making a member's build thread with everything I've done to my 91 and it'll probably be lengthy. The RPO code listing would be nice, Paint codes would REALLY be helpful when you can't read the wording on the door no longer. Wiring diagrams would be great if they are completely legible. A parts number listing and if it's been discontinued or not and last but not least, a sponsorship from ckresto.com or LMCtruck.com would be pretty cool if they would cut us a deal.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think CKResto would be the best candidate for our first GM truck sponsor.