So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

71 cuda man

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the site rocks the way it is.I do agree about a section for wiring diagrams I think that would be the most bang for the buck.

tomcat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The GTO is an awesome car that suffered from a stale exterior design and piss-poor marketing (common for GM as of late). I'd gladly DD an '05 or an '06 GTO, or the newly discontinued G8 GT. Both Holdens originally, both excellent vehicles.

im going to be in indy next month ,to buy a truck so i can stop DD the gto

Z Fury

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What have you done to the GTO? Personally, I'd love to have a GTO, G8, or CTS-V for a DD instead of my Camaros or Blazer (Blazer would still be DD in the winter).

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
Site looks good for the most part..would love to have a free pdf download of the factory service manual :crazy:

Talk about an advertisement. It would attract everyone! It would also make a good premium member download.

Speaking of which, when will there be a premium member area. I would like to donate for a flashy sidebar like FSC. I want to be in the first 20.

DoubleTap308

Reaction score
I'm pretty new here but I like this site MUCH better than the others I belong to... and it's a lot!

I like tech stuff and I agree with the wiring schematic and interchange parts ideas, I think they'd both be great additions. One of the best things I own is an interchange manual but it unfortunately doesn't covers this platform of truck.

It'd be nice if I could post stuff on the For Sale section but I don't have enough post to do that or something

DT308