So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skins?

You must be registered for see images

more members

decals

I don't know what else we should need right now.

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love this forum for the amount info you guys have. I just got my truck in march n I have been able to do all but one repair on it ( due to location) but this forum is great.

kyle.kbelt

Reaction score
You've gotta add specification sheets and stuff like that. Frame specs, engine specs, etc. And get some brochure stuff up.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
why add more...thats how mct,ctw got so messed up...keep it simple..if the site is dedicated to one type of truck...keep it dedicated

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
why add more...thats how mct,ctw got so messed up...keep it simple..if the site is dedicated to one type of truck...keep it dedicated

What sites are you mentioning there. This will always stay gmt400 specific. Never going to change that.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't think of anything right off hand, you got a members trucks thread, random pics, NSFW threads, build threads, engine, and other section specific sections, I think you got it pretty well covered. Not to mention for sale ads and wanted, and all the other sections. I think it's all pretty good.

Only other thing maybe was as mentioned, VIN decoders, rpo's, engine suffixs and castings, wiring diagrams and such.

Which maybe should have it's own section and not a ton of stickys lol.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like forums that have lots of tech articles and write up etcs. A site that comes to mind is jeepforums.com, particularly this thread that they stickied http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/tech-faq-links-tsbs-89273/ When I first got my XJ i referenced that thread countless times and it helped me from posting worthless threads and from having to try and use the search function to find every little answer.

Just a thought