So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wiring diagrams section sounds pretty good....but I imagine there may be copyright issues with that.

yeah I agree, though I bet you'd run into problems like Howard mentioned.

I really don't see much that is lacking here right now. perhaps when the member base grows you could split some sections, like separate performance and maintanence, etc. but thats really not needed at this point.

stickers and T-shirts would be neat, but I really don't think you'd have the volume at this point to justify the cost.

I like it here at GMT400, along with PPE, this is my favorite truck forum. I don't really go to FSC much anymore.

Z Fury

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally, I think the forum just needs time. It is still new, somewhat, so it will take some times to build up the archives that the other forums have. As the bigger forums drift more and more toward the newer trucks/SUVs, this forum's role will become more pronounced.

I close on my house in 2 weeks, meaning I will finally get a garage - a place where I can start working on my truck. I will be spamming this place up with questions soon.

tomcat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i asked for a towing / hauling section.
cover heavy duty towing , trans upgrades things of that nature

maybe a tools / section , not hand tools but where to buy what ,what tools arent worth the money .

most people here seem younger and are still building a tool box of sorts .
me im an old fart ,i have about 10 grand in tools and equipment and am looking at buying a 9000-10000 lb lift .

travel section ,meeting members in different parts of the country?
on the gto side ,i have friends and places to stay all over the east coast .
ie , im going to be in indy next month buying a truck ,will be there on the morning of the 6/12/2010 at the air port then making the trip back here to va

Last edited:

hquick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey...you ARE old! Lol!

Travel section and meetings is a pretty cool idea.
I've met and stayed with a few members over the years during my trips to the US. I'm over there every year (will be there again in June).

tomcat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
down under? i have one of your cars .
i love this thing . i wish they would bring the whole holden line up here

tomcat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
btw i drive a 2005 pontiac gto / holden monaro . i paid full sticker for it and still think ist one of the best car bargins ever

tomcat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey...you ARE old! Lol!

Travel section and meetings is a pretty cool idea.
I've met and stayed with a few members over the years during my trips to the US. I'm over there every year (will be there again in June).

can i get you to bring me some car parts lol

Z Fury

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
btw i drive a 2005 pontiac gto / holden monaro . i paid full sticker for it and still think ist one of the best car bargins ever

The GTO is an awesome car that suffered from a stale exterior design and piss-poor marketing (common for GM as of late). I'd gladly DD an '05 or an '06 GTO, or the newly discontinued G8 GT. Both Holdens originally, both excellent vehicles.