So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
:lol: well if people wouldn't start the same threads at the same time it make it alot easier, but your condensing saved the day, thanks man

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the site so far! I think again like other people have said it will take time to get a lot of stuff on here. One thing I would like is the years seperated by maybe engine and the different designs, interior, headlights, specs. Stuff like that. Not everyone knows all the differences. Keep up the KICK ASS site!!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
The only thing I've found that we really need to work on is the search, I've tried to find several threads today but we're only successful in finding a few such as Tattooed4life's thread on lifted duallies, if you search lifted dually nothing appears, both of those words appear several times with out that thread

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I will look at the amount you all have.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Google search box instead of the vb search? Might be a plug and play mod for you too by now Shag?