SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Exhaust looks nice. What did you use to paint it?

Sent from my 5.3 powered iPhone

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Exhaust looks nice. What did you use to paint it?

Sent from my 5.3 powered iPhone

I used rustoleum BBQ black paint.
I was told that it wont hold up to the heat, but I am certain my exhaust does not get anywhere close to 1200 degrees. It smoked a little when I ran the trust after painting but then it cured and all is good now. It was dirt cheap, and I bought the paint at Walmart.

This is what it looked like before. This is after degreased, sanded and air blasted it. It was only 2 years old or so. The environment up here is horrible and keeps rusting everything.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
By the way this is the bull chit I was dealing with under the dash! rats nest of butt connectors and vampire clamps. Go figure, I had an alarm installed a long time ago at car toys. This is the mess left for me to clean up. It took hours of soldering and heat shrinking.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
By the way this is the bull chit I was dealing with under the dash! rats nest of butt connectors and vampire clamps. Go figure, I had an alarm installed a long time ago at car toys. This is the mess left for me to clean up. It took hours of soldering and heat shrinking.

That's ridiculous! Did you get your alarm all sorted out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
That's ridiculous! Did you get your alarm all sorted out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes I got it mostly sorted out, at least under the dash. I still need to pull the door panels and sort all those wires out, I think I did pretty good considering the mess. I do need help figuring out where to run the 2 wires to make the parking lights flash when I lock and unlock. It never worked from get go, so I have no clue where to run them.

This is current.