SIKAZPHUC's 98 GMC SAS3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I knew it. You were on FSC I think. I know I have read this on a forum before. Your truck use to be red and was on the ORD website til they closed. Then you painted it green. Your the reason I got a light bar. I loved how it looked when it was red lol. I have some of those ones saved

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I completely love all versions of your truck. I remember when you first started the transformation to the green phase. There are a bunch of little things that most people don't even noticed on it, like the flames welded into the rear diff.

I think I'm going to steal your center console idea and add a bit of my own taste to it.

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome, I recognize you from Heights haha. Trucks looking more and more Killer! Did that 2500 Crew you get from Kijiji? I saw one on there for a couple days and it was gone, I wanted to go snatch it up

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Welcome, I recognize you from Heights haha. Trucks looking more and more Killer! Did that 2500 Crew you get from Kijiji? I saw one on there for a couple days and it was gone, I wanted to go snatch it up

Thanks guys, appreciate all the comments. Seems like I am getting late notifications from this site. Just got the email now.

As for the truck...lmao, I just took a deposit on her last night. She is going to a new home, but looks like a good one though. I just needed more room and a bit more tame for a daily driver. I have quite a few projects on the go and needed to downsize the list. Kids are wanting to start camping more and I can't put projects ahead of my kids...that would just be wrong. So I have sold my 88 K5 diesel trail rig project, my 98 SAS project, and have interest in my crew cab short box (square body) project as well. In fact it might be going to Fargo, North Dakota by the sounds of things.

As for the 99 crew cab short box, ya I posted it up for sale the other night. Have had a few bites but nothing serious yet. Needs some TLC but solid base for sure.

Again, thanks for all the comments. Hoping my new (to me) 03 1500 HD CCSB will do me well and be a nice clean ride when all is said and done.

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seen your truck in a magazine a few years ago. it is a sweet looking truck i like what you have done with it.