SIKAZPHUC's 98 GMC SAS3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

Ya, truck is a 6.0L as posted above. They like to wonder due to width and they definetly had some growl to them but decent other than that. Unfortunatley the local safety standards and lift laws nailed me right off the hop and made me lower the truck considerably (&$^$^$^$&$&&$) so the 36's came off, bafck had to be lowered 4", front 2" and now have to get narrower wheels, smaller tires, wider fender flares etc. So a complete transformation is in effect as we speak. Will keep you posted as much as I can, seeing as this isn't really the proper forum for this gen of truck...lol.

Again, appreciate all the comments.

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Ya, me too.......had to drop off a copy of the magazine it was in, information on the build, and some pics of the build. He says he is having one hell of a time with WPS harrassing him already. And the things they are hassling him about are not even an issue and pass MPI inspection. I wonder at what point a person can call harrasment. It's getting rediculous already....though I never got even looked at the other day with mine when I was in there and it is the same size just newer. Maybe cause it stands out more or something...not sure.