SIKAZPHUC's 98 GMC SAS3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Well, have had some interest in my truck and some details. Will do the best I can to break it down for you in as short of a version as I can....been a 11 year build (s) since I bought her in 2002. It was 100% stock with 119,000km on it and as mint as they come. Started out with a 4" IFS, then a 6" IFS, then added a body lift, then it went from 33" claws, to 35" claws, then I destroyed the front IFS while playing off road, and she got some serious surgury with a SAS. Has come a long way since 2002....Would love to put a full build thread on here, but for right now just don't have the time it would take. But maybe in time..It was actually on the cover of 8LUG magazine in January 2012, and cover quest runner up months previous. Had a few build articles published as well over the years with 8LUG too...kind of a pass time when I get a second to think with all the crap I have on the go. But anyways...

I just brought home a 99 Crew Cab short box 2500, unmolested but does need some TLC as it was a construction company truck and is quite dirty with a few dents. But rust is pretty much non existant, which is a plus. And on top of that I am working a deal as we speak to bring home a 94' 2500 crew cab long box that has a 98 p pump cummins/nv4500 swap completed, and has an SAS started as well (incomplete) with a GM D60. Truck is in pretty decent shape, is driven/worked daily, just needs some odds n ends finished up/cleaned up on it. Kind of pumped to get that one home. That is my list of OBS trucks/projects....won't even get into my OOBS/square body stuff.....:whymewhyme:

Anyways...pics! That is what it is all about not listening to my rambling........:Rock on:

Attachments

• 12 (Medium).jpg
    12 (Medium).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 86 (Medium).jpg
    86 (Medium).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 000_0010 (Medium).jpg
    000_0010 (Medium).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 102_3991 (Medium).jpg
    102_3991 (Medium).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 111 (Medium).jpg
    111 (Medium).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 80

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck. Where are u located and where did you buy the CC?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
and some more...

Attachments

• Robs_Truck1 (Medium).jpg
    Robs_Truck1 (Medium).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_2539 (Medium).jpg
    DSC_2539 (Medium).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_2593 (Medium).jpg
    DSC_2593 (Medium).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_2553 (Medium).jpg
    DSC_2553 (Medium).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_2546 (Medium).jpg
    DSC_2546 (Medium).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC_2542 (Medium).jpg
    DSC_2542 (Medium).jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_2544 (Medium).jpg
    DSC_2544 (Medium).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 60

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Oh man! Truck is sick! If you search the site a little, you'll find some pictures i found online of your truck, stating that was the color i wanted to paint mine. Your truck is soooo sweet!

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Oh man! Truck is sick! If you search the site a little, you'll find some pictures i found online of your truck, stating that was the color i wanted to paint mine. Your truck is soooo sweet!

Thanks, appreciate the comments. If you want to get close I highly suggest using Endura paint, stuff is durable as hell, nice to work with, and cheap as...well, you know. Only down side is that the paint is so hard that stones like to leave some pretty good marks in the front bumper, but then again I drive gravel roads etc. Should just come up here and take the truck off my hands...hahahaha. Going to ****** her for what she is worth in bolt on stuff and the nice stuff to put into my other two crew cabs, then she will get sold as a solid axle close to stock truck (close as I can get hahaha), or if that don't move...she will get backhalfed and made to be my trail *****! lmao.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
Thanks, appreciate the comments. If you want to get close I highly suggest using Endura paint, stuff is durable as hell, nice to work with, and cheap as...well, you know. Only down side is that the paint is so hard that stones like to leave some pretty good marks in the front bumper, but then again I drive gravel roads etc. Should just come up here and take the truck off my hands...hahahaha. Going to ****** her for what she is worth in bolt on stuff and the nice stuff to put into my other two crew cabs, then she will get sold as a solid axle close to stock truck (close as I can get hahaha), or if that don't move...she will get backhalfed and made to be my trail *****! lmao.

Ill give you everything in my wallet! About $120. I would love to have it, but thats just a dream. Hopefully you can find time to do a build thread, i would love to spend a few hours drooling on my laptop.

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Will try to get to it, but in the midst of dealing/collecting parts for 3 other builds.....lol. One 94 crew cab long, one 99 crew cab short, and I have an old square body that I have half my life invested in....ahahaha. And still far from done.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Heh thats ironic...i think i have the exact pic you have as your avatar saved on my phone....Nice truck....didnt realise you were up here in canada though.

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Heh thats ironic...i think i have the exact pic you have as your avatar saved on my phone....Nice truck....didnt realise you were up here in canada though.

Ya and not that far from you in all reality...lol. Just East of Brandon or West of Winnipeg...but closer to Brandon though.