Rider's '94 K1500 Ecsb aka "Vegas"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Ohhhhh i def agree there!

What i may wind up doing is rocking the 265s on the stock style 16s that im getting from the PO of my truck till next spring allowing me to save up for the Mayhem wheels and some 285 or 33x12.50R17 Nittos. I will make the final decision based on what i find out for prices on 285/70R17 GT Radials when i get a chance (i dont think the GT Radial im looking at is avalible in the 305 size)

Yeah its good to take your time with choosing rims, they can make or break a truck but the rims you posted look nice! I want some wheels for my 98 but i dunno which ones yet and im not sure how big of lift i want yet or anything lol i have an idea but the problem is ideas cost money to make into reality

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yeah its good to take your time with choosing rims, they can make or break a truck but the rims you posted look nice! I want some wheels for my 98 but i dunno which ones yet and im not sure how big of lift i want yet or anything lol i have an idea but the problem is ideas cost money to make into reality

I know that feeling all tooo well! Im about 98% certian those are the rims im going to run just not sure what rubber is going to be stretched over them lol. I know that stock dia rubber (LT245/70R17) is about $240 a tire. I looked at some Geolandars for $298 a tire today in the 285 size. But those were not aggressive enough for what i want to do.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I know that feeling all tooo well! Im about 98% certian those are the rims im going to run just not sure what rubber is going to be stretched over them lol. I know that stock dia rubber (LT245/70R17) is about $240 a tire. I looked at some Geolandars for $298 a tire today in the 285 size. But those were not aggressive enough for what i want to do.

My problem too, i want something agressive but the more agressive tire seems to have a more agressive price..

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Yea...i went from $295 a tire for the geolandars up to over $400 when i was looking at the Nittos. If i remember right the Kumho MTs i was looking at were about $350ish.
Holy looks like my 98's gonna be rollin on stocks for awhile yet. Where did you go for prices? When i was lookin for 20's for my blue 92 i was havin no luck finding a total price for rims and rubber under 4 grand in vermilion or lloyd. Gave kal-tire in sherwood park a call and they got my boss wheels and falken tires, plus they balanced and installed them all for $2800 i believe

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Buy them on credit, most tire shops accept monthly payments. That's usually how I buy tires. Just an idea.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Looks like i have chosen my tires! I will be going with LT285/70R17 Kelly Safari TSRs on the Mayhem Riot wheels in chrome.

You must be registered for see images