Ordered my 3" BL today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
pulling the BL off and putting it on another would be too much work for what it is worth, also i would go bigger on a 4wd than a 2wd.

i have always liked the look of step bars, not the little ladder ones that you can only get one foot on. they have to go along the whole cab IMO

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the end I plan on running the 3" BL and a DC 6.5 lift too. I will for sure get alot of hate online though, because I am gonna go with the Cen Cal look. I really dig it. I will prob be on 35's with 20's. I dont offroad so I guess it doesnt matter.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't mind that look much 20's a good meaty sidewall aint bad at all, and I hate big wheels but let's say 20's with some 38's or so, I think it'd look good. I'd love to do a 6.5 and 3 inch body lift then stuff the guts out of some tall tires under mine.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I live in the city and I dont go offroad so all this is basically for looks/keep me busy. I don't wanna get too crazy on tire size because they start to get real expensive. I also don't wanna murder my gas mileage that much. I get like 20 right now. I can stand to lose a few but I dont wanna be pushing like 8mpg.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i might get some steps eventually to help other people get in.... but im 6 3 so i dont have a problem haha. and im going to try and buyt those 35s again if my buddy will still sell em and if the money to fix the door dent is 500 or more. if not ill just get some other things fixedd and find tires when i find a good deal

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I came home today and this was sitting here... hmmmmm

You must be registered for see images attach

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put the truck on the lift today and soaked all the bolts. I am gonna soak the bolts again saturday and then again on sunday morning before I tear into it. This weekend just wont come fast enough