Best Source for 3” body lift 95-99 suburban that include the rear bumper lift brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for insight on the best branded 3” body lift kit made for 95-99 OBS suburban Alwo needing the 3” rear bumper lift brackets if they can be purchased independently? From what I understand most don’t include it.
I know RC Makes the c1500 truck 3” kit but not sure about suburban/tahoe body lift.
The Quality and integrity of the lift spacers is my main concern, I don’t want to get anything that’s gonna budge /crack/bust or wear easily. So I suppose material is key.
Who makes the better of the “Body lift kits”?
Performance accessories sells For 275$ seems to be the obvious choice for suv body lifts . I have never heard of them ? And they don’t offer the rear bumper lift brackets they offer Rear Bumper Gap-Guard PN-6522 which I don’t think makes for an acceptable fix.

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your not supposed to move the bumper. That's why there's gap fill parts. The bumper position fits design function, and is the strongest, protection location. Moving defeats the purpose.

offroadtahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for insight on the best branded 3” body lift kit made for 95-99 OBS suburban Alwo needing the 3” rear bumper lift brackets if they can be purchased independently? From what I understand most don’t include it.
I know RC Makes the c1500 truck 3” kit but not sure about suburban/tahoe body lift.
The Quality and integrity of the lift spacers is my main concern, I don’t want to get anything that’s gonna budge /crack/bust or wear easily. So I suppose material is key.
Who makes the better of the “Body lift kits”?
Performance accessories sells For 275$ seems to be the obvious choice for suv body lifts . I have never heard of them ? And they don’t offer the rear bumper lift brackets they offer Rear Bumper Gap-Guard PN-6522 which I don’t think makes for an acceptable fix.
I used Performance Accessories kit #PA123 and did not run the steering extension (too much play),I
read somewhere that they weren't happy with the zone front bumper relocation fitment. they don't offer a complete kit But they are the only ones who sell a rear kit and fitment was perfect https://zoneoffroad.com/products/bu...o-2008-2012-gmc-canyon?variant=40804198613080

Last edited: