Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I recently took my Tahoe to an alignment shop and I was told it was lifted in correctly. I do have my keys cranked quite a bit to clear my wheels, and I have bigger CVs to handle the angle and forged RC 2-3 inch upper control arms (only works on 2-3 inch lift kits), but my lowers and tie rods are on a bad angle. They’re both on about a 30 degree angle. Is there anything I need to do otherwise besides install the 3 inch diff drop bracket to bring everything to become alignable? Anything I should have on hand, other parts or tools, to install the bracket? Would my CVs and uppers be too big for the diff drop? Im unfamiliar with suspension work and understanding how it all works, this is the only front end I’ve ever touched or worked on. Would the RC steering stabilizer work as well (it says it’s meant for a 0-3 inch lift only)? Confused and lost with this one, as I haven’t been able to get it aligned. Im going to drop the keys down all the way after it’s installed and go from there with cranking them up for clearance and balljoint angles as well. I don’t know what type or keys or bolts are in my Tahoe, as it previously was sent to the moon when I bought it then I dropped it all the way down again.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The diff drop is not going to fix your tie rod angles and whatever you're referring to as lowers. You need to investigate a proper 4 or 6 inch kit instead of trying another bandaid.

Last edited: