Ordered my 3" BL today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So today I recovered the refrigerant from my A/C system. Removed the headlights, hood latch, and condenser. I just need to remove the radiator shroud and remove the radiator support. It has some rust on the bottom that needs to be repaired. Tomorrow if I get a chance I will snap a few pictures. I ordered a set of Energy Suspension body mount bushings. Those should be in Thursday or Friday.

I have to go to the junkyard and get new brackets to weld in under the radiator support as well. This is turning into a mini project but I don't mind. Should ride nice and quiet with all the brand new bushings and repaired mounts.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My new body bushings came in today. Tomorrow I am picking up the new mounts. So the frame should be repaired shortly and the front buttoned up this weekend I hope!!

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welder is going to repair the mounts and repair my radiator support tomorrow. When he is done I can install the new bushings and put the front end back together.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mines a plane jane truck and has alum. skid pan on the diff. and t-case and one the front.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why not go to a junkyard. you pull it type junkyards are always cheaper than ebay. I see stuff on this site that people bought on ebay and I can get that same stuff in the junkyard for half the price.