my worst mod was...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Pinion angle too! And yea, I ike lower!

you have trouble with your pinion angle? hmmm I never shimmed mine or anything when I went four and don't seem to have any trouble no vibrations or anything.... maybe it's a long bed thing?

Sent from my static android

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Mine was the Intake Resonater Delete Mod, I used a Coke can, which eventually leaked, and with the Vortec box gone, I had a dirty spot on my engine where it used to sit....but I deleted the delete Mod!

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cheap ass head lights off ebay. Fogging up pieces of

Traded engine work I did, for a spray in bed liner, guy did a job.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was the Intake Resonater Delete Mod, I used a Coke can, which eventually leaked, and with the Vortec box gone, I had a dirty spot on my engine where it used to sit....but I deleted the delete Mod!

That's because you used a coke can instead of the $3 plumbing cap :rofl:

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
havent done a worst mod on my 400 but when i had a little honda and was in hs and went to votech for auto collision repair i thought it was cool to paint half my car and paint all the interior.......red and black interior, 2 dif color grey primer on back and roof, rest of the car was white with the acception of the charcoal colored fender, OH then i was being a dip and "ghostriding the whip" lol and the car rolled into my best friends mailbox, his response DUDE MY MAILBOX, MY PARENTS R GONNA BE MAD!, i looked at him and said dude the mailbox look at the car MY DAD IS GONNA BE MAD, no damage to his mailbox, and my damage was it ed up my passenger door and fender and bent in the brace that the door mounted on so i could never get the door to set on straight. Sold the car after the 2nd engine went out.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/166670_1539472848116_802258_n.jpg

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/163107_1539455407680_1628924_n.jpg

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
pacesetter shorty headers...they're pieces of crap that leak and don't fit very well. I should have just saved up and gone with longtubes in the first place

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
pacesetter shorty headers...they're pieces of crap that leak and don't fit very well. I should have just saved up and gone with longtubes in the first place

I had good luck with the pacesetter shorties I got only thing is I had to buy good gaskets

Sent from my static android