my worst mod was...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I suppose if I had to pick one it would be using the black surround headlights for the Acura TSX projector retrofits instead of the chromes.....

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
Tried this one my ole 94' RCLB, turned into a nightmare. By far my worst mod. Had to take it to an exhaust shop to get it leak free.

I spent 3 hours under the truck welding it up and its gonna be another 3 before i get it completely sealed, our exhaust shop wont work on a vehicle that dosent have a converter. They would have to put one back on

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
I should have warned you... now you're just like the rest of us!!!

Ya I know! I can never leave a vehicle stock! I've done little by little for years and its finally starting to add up real nice!
Worst thing is tho in a junkyard ***** and find some good parts for my truck but I got so much stuff to swap out its almost over whelming this year of what to do next!
O well tho...

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think my worst mod was buying the cowl hood i got,, i got it at a swap meet off of a guy,, the hood had a bug shield on it.. when i go to sanding it to primer it, i took the bug shield off and there was a decent size dent behind it with a lot of putty trying to cover it up,,, the dent is bad enough that it raised both corners up about 1/4",, i should have just bought the brand new hood from the vendor that i went out there to get,,,

You must be registered for see images attach

the pics dont really do it justice,, it looks like crap in person,,lol

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
i think my worst mod was buying the cowl hood i got,, i got it at a swap meet off of a guy,, the hood had a bug shield on it.. when i go to sanding it to primer it, i took the bug shield off and there was a decent size dent behind it with a lot of putty trying to cover it up,,, the dent is bad enough that it raised both corners up about 1/4",, i should have just bought the brand new hood from the vendor that i went out there to get,,,

the pics dont really do it justice,, it looks like crap in person,,lol

That looks like an easy fix, I'd take it off your hands if I lived near ya and got a good price.

The hood looks to need to slide forward a bit and then bent down on either side.....it is a metal hood right?

Fiberglass is a bit more involved....

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea,, its an easy fix,,, ill have a decent amount of metal work in it to get the big dent out of the front middle of it, (alot of studding and hammering),, the sides are an easy fix,,,

yes its metal,,

nothing bad about it,, its just the worst ive done ,,,