my 1999 crewcab 2500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I want to get a set of wheels that will still keep my tires in the wheel wells

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
After seeing it in so many pics with the canopy it looks like an old K5 with the canopy off lol. Any chance you could get more pics of the box storage set up?

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah but im on the road so cant right now can next week but heres there website

http://www.truckvault.com/

Also I called them to try and get keys for my boxes long story short the guy said the set up I have runs/worth is around three grand

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Yeah but im on the road so cant right now can next week but heres there website

http://www.truckvault.com/

Also I called them to try and get keys for my boxes long story short the guy said the set up I have runs/worth is around three grand

Thanks for the link! at least from looking at the pics i can kind of see how it goes together. About the only thing that has me wondering is where to get the drawer sliders. If im willing to sacrafice some weight capacity to run one i could very easily see building a unit similar to it to rebuild the center section of the floor on my K3500.

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah no problem. Im gonna have to look at mine now bc I dont no if they have sliders or just a piece of something they ride on to keep level bc if you pull them out far enough they will fall forward and when theres weight in tjere you know bc its hard as hell to pull out

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my exhaust done yesterday went with two thrush welded mufflers with turn down ill upload a picture later today. It sounds awesome

bigdane36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up a set of these tonight

You must be registered for see images attach

Getting them mounted tomorrow will post pics then